- Each ml contains
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride - IP
- Equivalent to Ciprofloxacin - 2gm
Broad spectrum antibacterial, indicated singly or as a follow up to Ciprovet injection in respiratory, GI tract infections, soft tissue infections (Skin & Bone) intrauterine as a pessary for retained placenta, calf scours in calves etc.
Dosage and Administration:
- Oral: LA:-1-2 bolus every 12 hours
- Sheep & Goat: ½ bolus every 12 hours
- Intrauterine: ½ to 1 bolus as a pessary.
½ to 1 bolus dissolved in luke warm water (about 200ml) can be used for wound washing, flushing of wounds etc. as a followup therapy for Ciprovet injection, or as a oral therapy where injection is not needed.